XCIDR is committed to protecting your privacy. We will never pass your details to third parties without your permission.
We will hold and process any personal information which you provide via the Site or by submitting emails and/or online forms for our own internal business purposes and to comply with any request you may have made of us. We do not pass on or sell personal information to third parties for commercial gain. We will however share information within our organisation and in some cases, itwill be necessary to pass information to our professional advisors and subcontractors; we may in some circumstances also be required by law to share this information with third parties including government agencies. Please note that by sending your personal information to us you are explicitly consenting to the processing and transfer of such information in this way.
We also provide hyperlinks from the Site to the websites of third parties. Please note that this privacy statement applies only to the contents of the Site and not to those web sites to which we provide a link.
We will, on request from you, provide details of any personal information which we hold about you, including why and how we obtained it, where it is and what we’re doing with it and how long we will keep it. We may require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing such information. This is in order to safeguard the security of your information. You also have the right to ask us to correct any information we hold about you, to erase it (provided we aren’t required to retain it for legal or contractual reasons) or to cease processing it. You should send any request to the email address shown on our contact page.
If you have any queries about this privacy statement, please contact us via our contact form.
- If you use the links in this site to access other sites, please be aware that the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their contents. Other terms and conditions (including privacy policies) may apply to the access to and use of third-party sites.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All intellectual property rights in this site and its contents belong to XCIDR and/or its licensors. No part of this site may be reproduced or adapted in whole or in part without our express prior written consent other than under a non-transferable, revocable (at our option) licence for your private viewing purposes to the extent necessary to view the site (which includes the right to print off one copy for viewing purposes) unless other licence terms have been made be available to you prior to downloading any software or documents (in whatever form). You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. Downloading may only take place if you agree to the terms of the relevant licence. Framing and linking to our site in any circumstance without our express prior written permission is prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained on any copies of the materials. You must not modify any permitted copy of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not misuse this site by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. You must not use this site in any way, or upload any information or comment, which is or could be unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing (including but not to a breach of confidentiality or any intellectual property right), harassing or discriminatory under any laws or regulations. Breach of this section may be a criminal offence.
- If you have queries, or any concerns about material which appears on this site, please contact: email@example.com.
- XCIDR is a trade name for Defalley Solution LTD company registered in England and Wales.